The accuracy of vehicle information is key to both renters and owners having a great Yourdrive experience.
Previously, owners could only set unavailability and a minimum lead time for booking requests. We’ve recently introduced a number of additional booking preference settings for vehicle owners. Personalising these booking preference settings will result in owners receiving less unsuitable booking requests, which will help owners to maintain high acceptance ratings. On the flipside, this information will also help us match renters searching for a vehicle with listings that better fit their requirements.
Setting booking preferences will help prioritise your vehicle in search results for booking requests that meet your preferences and decrease your ranking in search results for requests that don’t match your preferences. Your vehicle will not be removed completely from search results. If a renter tries to request your vehicle for a booking that doesn’t fit with your preferences, they’ll be served an error message which suggests how they could adjust their booking to fit with your preferences. Once their booking fits with your preference settings, they will be able to proceed with the request.
- Before start - Set how much time you need between receiving a booking request and the booking beginning – none, 2 hours, 8 hours, 24 hours, or 48 hours in advance.
- Between bookings - Set how much time you need between bookings to prepare your car for the next booking – none, 2 hours, 8 hours, 24 hours, or 48 hours in between.
- Into future - Set how far in advance you would like to receive booking requests – 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, or 12 months in advance.
- Minimum length - Set the minimum length of booking for your vehicle. Set no preference or the number of hours, days or weeks that you’d prefer.
- Maximum length - Set the maximum length of booking for your vehicle. Set no preference or the number of hours, days or weeks that you’d prefer.
Your vehicle listing currently has default preferences applied. Please log into your Yourdrive account and edit these preferences to reflect your requirements.